If you are looking for a career in a rapidly expanding, growth oriented industry. MasTec Network Solutions has an exciting career opportunity for you! We are a telecommunications services company that offers wireless network operators a variety of services such as Equipment Installation and Commissioning, Microwave Engineering, Civil Construction, Maintenance, and EF& I Services. We also provide structured, in-class and field training services to people interested in a career as a Tower Technician.
As an experienced Tower Technician you will lead and assist in the construction, installation, and maintenance of communications tower and support structures. Being a Tower Technician is not for the faint at heart but with MasTec Network Solutions it can be an exciting and challenging career opportunity. Tower Technicians work irregular hours, travel frequently, and work at great heights in extreme weather conditions. At MasTec Network Solutions we recognize our success depends on our except
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- A minimum of 4 years tower experience - Industrial first aid - Ability to read, comprehend and carry out instructions per prints
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and capable of working with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated expertise in construction skills, rigging, safety and general industry knowledge.
- Extensive rigging experience with ability to pass Rigging Course - Familiarity with crane signals and gin pole operations
- Complete installation of lighting systems with the ability to troubleshoot
- Working knowledge of safety standards and regulations
- Must have the ability to climb towers, be able to pick up 50 lbs., and be capable of working up to 12 hours on occasion.
- Individuals must have a valid driver's license and driving record meeting the company policy conditions.
- Must be available to work weekends and/or nights, in extreme weather conditions if necessary, and be willing to travel extensively.
- Must be able to work out of market or away from home as work demands.
- Other duties as required. MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
#MasTecCommunicationsGroup #MasTecCommunicationsCareers #ByersEngineeringCompany #DecisiveCommunications #MasTecNetworkSolutions #QuadGen #RhinoCableServices #RJCarrollCompany #SEFNCOCommunications #WycoFieldServices #MasTecFamily