To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Perform Site Survey at customer location and provide report to Engineering Group.
- Assist with RF Benchmarking and troubleshooting Test Kit for proper setup.
- Facilitate & Perform DAS Commissioning & Integration activities across multiple WSP’s.
- Daily Reporting to Management in the market you serve. (CM/PM/& Ops Manager)
- Receive assignments and deploy to cell site locations to install, cellular, small cell, Wi-Fi and DAS equipment.
- Proficiency & Installation of all Indoor Small Cell Products
- Proficiency & Installation of all Nokia OEM Radio Equipment
- Proficiency & Installation of all Ericsson OEM Radio Equipment
- Proficiency & Installation of all DAS OEM Manufacturers Equipment
- Install, connectorize and test all sizing of coaxial cable.
- Install, connectorize and test CAT 6 ethernet cable.
- Install and commission DC power plants.
- Responsible to pick-up cellular, DAS, Wi-Fi and small cell equipment from customer or company warehouse location and care for, scan and report on equipment disposition.
- Using laptop and specialized software, load software and script
- Complete and deliver site completion report within deadline.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior field experience in a technical field; mobility DAS and Small Cell networks preferred.
- Knowledgeable in cabling (RF, Electrical, DC Power, CAT5/6, T1 Copper, Fiber) and other advanced technologies preferred.
- Former Military with technical experience with honorable discharge welcome.
- Technical School or Associates Degree in Electronics preferred. High School Diploma and equivalent with related experience considered.
- Ability to represent company with professionalis
- Ability to work within maintenance Window hours (midnight to 6 am) or daytime as scheduled based on project scope and adheres reliably to schedule.
- Ability to travel within a region, market or out of market on a project basis.
- Comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather throughout the ye
- Ability to use technical skills to work independently and within a team and execute responsibilities as well as solve problems.
- Ability to utilize and care for company vehicle and test equipmen
- Ability to lift 75 lb and climb a 12 ft. ladder.
- Computer and MS Office Proficient, Excel, Outlook and PDF primarily
- Valid driver’s license.
- OSHA 30 certified.
- Scissor lift certified.
- First aid, CPR, AED trained.