You deserve to build your career with a reputable company that rewards your hard work!
PAY PER YEAR: 70K-80K
Job Responsibilities as a Construction Manager, you will manage daily operations of self-performing installation staff, subcontractors, and superintendents while they are engaged in the construction, installation, and in-service testing of all project-related Telecom communications systems.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the project staff and subcontractors through infrastructure design, procurement, build, and testing of all the affected communication networks associated with the project being managed.
- Construction Manager Responsibilities: -
- Serving as jobsite representative for the carrier -
- Assisting in the identification and qualification of the various sub-contractor required for the project, including all site and building trades -
- Providing coordination and input as needed with utility companies providing services and infrastructure for the project, including schedule and cost management -
- Developing initial project specific cost estimates and taking lead responsibility with the budgetary management of the various cost components of the project -
- Monitoring and ensuring schedule performance and quality workmanship of contractors -
- Working closely with the contractor, architect, civil engineer, and associated consultants in developing site specific value engineering options for the work -
- Reviewing change proposals, proposal requests, requests for information, supplemental instructions, and other contract documentation as required on behalf of the carrier's interests -
- Reviewing and approving contractor payment requests -
- Attending local meetings, approval meetings, and conferences on behalf of the carrier documenting and taking action on items in the carrier's interests -
- Maintaining relationships and acting as the carrier's liaison in matters associated with Federal, State, and Municipal matters, including the City's permitting and inspection requirements -
- Reviewing tenant leases and requirements as it pertains to the carrier's obligations, ensuring the carrier meets the requirements while controlling project cost -
- Coordinating with tenant's design and construction personnel to ensure accuracy in the owner's development of tenant's documents - Serving as an information resource by coordinating tenant's work, participating in meetings, resolving disputes, providing ongoing feedback, and coordinating project punch list and close-out.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. The Company reserves the right to revise or change the job duties as the need arises. Management reserves the right to change the description, duties or work schedules to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec’s policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.