At MasTec Network75Kolutions we build for the future. Yours and ours.
As a Construction Supervisor, you will develop new skills, work in a safety-minded environment, and join us in expanding technology for a better community. Join the MasTec family and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety!
As a Construction Supervisor, you will support all phases of utility construction for various types of telecom projects. You believe in doing the job right. Being the best. And you’re up for the challenge.
In addition, you will:
· Develop your team’s skill set and knowledge of telecom construction
o Aerial and underground
· Lead by example and support the company-wide safety culture
· Drive your team to meet deadlines and produce quality projects
· Provide a high level of customer service when interfacing with customers
· Gives direction to multiple crews and their job site activities
· Safety is a part of your day to day
· You have a track record of completing work with a high level of quality
· You have a knack for figuring out hard problems and enjoy a hands-on approach to your work
· You are looking for long term projects
· You enjoy getting your hands dirty with your team
· You are an experienced leader who supported the day to day needs of a construction crew
· You know the telecom construction industry
o Coax Splicing, Fiber Splicing, Directional Drilling, map reading, etc.
· You enjoy problem-solving and like to troubleshoot problems as they arise in the field
· You embrace the challenge of coaching and mentoring your team
· You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn custom software
MOS Codes 12H, 12N, 25W, 91X, 2549, 2591 relate well to this position.
Hard work pays off. See what you’ll get for your effort:
· 401(k) with company match
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
· Life insurance
· Short-term and Long-term disability
· Red Wing Boot Voucher
Health and Wellness
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· HSA flexible spending
· Dependent care flexible spending
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Paid time off
· Paid holidays
· Family and medical leave
· Bereavement leave
Employee Referral Program
Refer someone who delivers excellence just like you and receive a $1,000 incentive for a referral that becomes a permanent hire!
We meet your commitment with competitive pay and benefits. If this sounds like you, let’s talk. Build your career with MasTec!
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.